-
October 24th, 2005, 05:20 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Hi, everyone!
I've set up what is hopefully a fun challenge. I took photos of my AGs, along with the challenge . . . can you tell which dolls are Mattel and which ones are pre-Mattel?
I was going to set up a poll or survey, but couldn't find any free ones online that worked as would be needed. So, I will be posting the answers in a few days.
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/FAST/dollchallenge.html
Please don't participate if you already know the answers! (Although Molly is probably a giveaway! [img]wink.gif[/img] ) And don't read any posts below until you give it a try...there are some spoilers!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks